News & Events
Seit einigen Wochen können die Angehörigen der ETH Zürich auf die Datenbank SciVerse Scopus zugreifen:
Weitere Informationen zu Scopus finden Sie hier!
- D-MTEC is a young department that has grown rapidly. Mechanisms are needed to facilitate a
stronger coherence in research and teaching activities at the department.
- The purpose of the D-MTEC Research Collaboration Award is to help foster more cooperation and
interaction in research amongst various chairs at D-MTEC.
- The award is seen as one of several mechanisms to achieve greater interaction and collaboration
at the level of the department.
- The prize rewards papers of outstanding scientific quality as a result of a cross-chair collaboration
between doctoral students within D-MTEC
- The prize is only awarded based on papers submitted for publication in an outstanding international
- The accepting journal must be among the leaders in terms of impact (e.g. economics, management,
business, business/finance, physics, information systems).
- The award is donated with 5'000 Fr. per year
- The authoring team receives an official announcement in recognition of their effort.
- The prize money can be split on several papers and authoring teams. The prize money will be shared equally between dr. students who co-author the study. The prize money is to be financed by the department budget for the duration of 2 years.
- Deadline for application is May 15
- The doctoral committee of D-MTEC evaluates the applications and recommends one or more
recipient(s) to the PK.
- The PK decides in its discretion who is awarded with the prize.
Diese Website wird in älteren Versionen von Netscape ohne graphische Elemente dargestellt. Die Funktionalität der Website ist aber trotzdem gewährleistet. Wenn Sie diese Website regelmässig benutzen, empfehlen wir Ihnen, auf Ihrem Computer einen aktuellen Browser zu installieren. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf
The content in this site is accessible to any browser or Internet device, however, some graphics will display correctly only in the newer versions of Netscape. To get the most out of our site we suggest you upgrade to a newer browser.