Master of Advanced Studies ETH in Management, Technology, and Economics
The MAS ETH MTEC is one of the longest standing and most successful management education programmes in Switzerland. Since its introduction in 1980 more than 1700 graduates have completed the study programme.
- Target Group: Multidisciplinary study programme for working professionals with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Academic Excellence: Internationally renowned professors who cooperate closely with industry as well as with other scientific disciplines and lecturers from the industry.
- Flexibility: Customise the programme to meet your individual needs. We offer flexibility in programme duration and choice of subjects.
- Variable Duration of Study: generally part-time (4 semesters), full-time also possible (14-16 months), maximum 6 semesters.
- Individual Class Schedule: Individual choice from a wide range of lectures, seminars and intensive courses enable a custom-fit education.
- Networking: Opportunity to connect with international students and successful alumni. Draw on their professional knowledge throughout your career.
- Study Trip: Optional study trip to China including relevant company visits and attendance of innovation and development parks.
From the first to the third semester, the programme teaches professional competencies in the following areas:
- General Management and Human Resource Management
- Strategy, Technology and Innovation Management
- Information Management, Operations Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Financial Management
A minimum number of subjects must be taken in these competency areas. The curriculum is completed with elective subjects and a study trip to China as well as a Master’s thesis in the fourth semester. The large range of lectures allows students to create their own curriculum with individual focus topics. The programme is taught in English.
Participants who successfully complete the programme will be awarded a diploma entitled "MAS ETH in Management, Technology, and Economics".
|Professional Work Experience||
at least 2 years
fluency in English
- Generally 4 semesters part-time
- Full-time also possible (14-16 months)
- Maximum duration 6 semesters
- January 1 to April 30
- Late applications by May 31 maybe eligible. Subject to decision by the programme coordinator,
- Programme start: September