MBA in Supply Chain Management
Reasons for Choosing the Executive MBA from ETH Zurich
You are an ambitious manager in the middle of your career wondering what the next step should be. You want to prepare for future challenges in our globalized, technologically-advancing world.
With the ETH’s executive MBA, you will earn a degree from one of the world’s leading universities – a degree that will be recognized across industries and around the world. You will gain a truly global perspective with invaluable insider knowledge of the world’s key markets.
You will deliver direct value to your employer by completing a Master thesis, in which you will apply your newly gained knowledge and skills to solve an existing business problem.
- Mission: We create effective business leaders, capable of managing global supply chains.
- Academic Excellence: The professors are selected as the finest in their field internationally and are augmented by reputable lecturers from the industry.
- Link to the Industry: 10 VIP talks by CEOs of multinational companies and visits to 4 of the largest employers in Switzerland.
- Networking: Opportunity to network with CEOs, Board Members, likeminded executives and a large pool of successful alumni.
- Study Trips: Study Trips to Russia, USA, China and Japan with lectures at partner universities and relevant company visits with live case studies.
- Duration: Part-time attendance on-campus in Zurich enables executives to remain on the job for the entire duration of the 18-month programme.
- Language: The programme is fully conducted in English.
Benefits for Students
|Professional Work Experience||at least 5 years
|Language||fluency in business English|
- 18 months part-time
- Including 12 months weekend classes in Zurich and 6 months Master's thesis (without attendance required)
- October 1 to April 30
- Early application by end of February
- Late applications are considered, if space is available
- Programme start: September
Chair of Logistics Management
Prof. Dr. Stephan Wagner
WEV F 123
Weinbergstr. 56/588092 Zurich