add-on to your regular degree
Are you interested in fostering your entrepreneurial skills to develop and promote impact-driven business models to tackle climate change? Do you want to access a leading innovation network in Europe and beyond?
Climate-KIC and ETH Zürich offer the opportunity to develop cleantech innovations in cooperation with leading European universities (e.g. Imperial College London, TU Delft) and corporate partners. Within the Climate-KIC Master's programme, students develop the skills necessary to commercialise their cleantech driven business ideas. Students will explore how cutting edge science is being transformed into new products and services. They will also examine different market drivers of climate innovation, and have the chance to start their own business venture, with support from business coaches and a pre-incubation programme.
The Climate-KIC certificate is obtained by meeting the following requirements
- Participate in The Journey, our 5-week climate innovation summer school
- Participate in at least 5 SPARK! talks, our series of inspirational lectures
- Spend 6 months of your Master's programme outside of ETH Zurich, e.g. by doing an exchange semester, an internship or thesis research
- Attend complementary courses in climate science or entrepreneurship worth 6 ECTS
- Write your Master's thesis on a topic related to climate change and entrepreneurship