Master of Science Programme
Reasons for Choosing the MSc ETH MTEC
You are an entrepreneurial minded student and dedicated to make a difference in your future career? You hold a Bachelor's degree in engineering or natural sciences and want to further develop your management and economics skills in an interdisciplinary and intercultural environment?
Cross-sector collaboration and entrepreneurial thinking are critical components of business leadership in the new millennium. Our programme takes pride in having strong contacts and frequent interaction with leaders in business and society.
With the ETH’s Master of Science Programme in Management, Technology and Economics (MSc ETH MTEC) you will collaborate with some of the smartest minds at one of the world’s leading universities – and you will develop a truly global perspective on how to analyse and manage complex challenges.
- Mission: To provide a solid academic foundation for developing systemic solutions to complex professional challenges in Management, Technology and Economics.
- Target Group: Entrepreneurial students with a background in engineering or natural sciences.
- Excellence: Our world class faculty combines scholarly excellence and a constant engagement with practice.
- Focus: While core courses provide you with a rucksack of knowledge ranging from HR Management to Macroeconomics the programme also offers strong specializations of choice, e.g. in innovation, energy and risk.
- Link to Industry: The MTEC Executive-in-Residence Programme and the MTEC Entrepreneurial Leadership Programme facilitate direct access to the corporate world.
- Internship: An industrial placement is part of the curriculum.
- Peer-to-peer-learning: Many courses involve team work and strong interaction. The international and multidisciplinary student population provides numerous extracurricular learning opportunities.
- Duration: The MSc ETH MTEC is a two years full-time programme.
- Language: The programme is fully conducted in English.